Friday, August 7, 2009

What Just Happened?

I suddenly feel like I need to rename my blog. Of course, I am not going to. It took way too long to decide on this one. Besides, who is to say that I won't want to change it again in a few more months. With that put aside, I have a question for you...actually it is a question to myself since I am pretty sure I have no followers. This is strictly self therapy for me! Anyway...back to the question. Do you ever just pause, think about your life and wonder, "what just happened?"

Seriously, what a mess life can become. I am not speaking of just one event, although I pulled off a dandy this week. One I am not sure I will be forgiven for, nor do I feel I should be. Maybe I should camp on this one for awhile.

No particulars, nothing revealing. I would hate for any of you to think of me as anything less than a princess. I managed to let an alien take control of my mind this week. I was suddenly faced with a situation that was absolutely nothing, yet my mind went reeling as if I had no control over rational thoughts. Here is some advice, don't ever try and talk something out when you are not in your right mind. I wasn't discussing, I was attacking out of fear. Tonight I am wondering what was I afraid of? Reflecting back I want to blame someone besides myself. "The devil made me do it." Not to get to deep or scare you away, but sometimes I just wonder if he tossing crazy thoughts at me just to mess me up. Or maybe I am was right in saying I just want someone else to blame so I don't look like a complete idiot. I will get back to you with more of this topic later....

A few months ago I thought it would be fun to post some of my creativeness online. There are so many artful blogs out there that I love to look at. Now I just need a place to talk life out. You might be surprised at what you find here in the future. I just took a new teaching job, I am still working as an optician, I have a need to make things which is proving to be difficult at present considering another curve ball in my life, I love to cook and I love my family and friends. You see I have many things I love. I am good at a lot of things, but don't seem to be great at anything. Maybe that is what will make me a good teacher. (assuming I am going to be a good teacher). I heard Beth Moore say something to the effect of "why can't good be good enough. We don't have to be great". So that is what I am going to shoot for through all of this. I am letting go of the dream of being great. Good is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment