Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Once Apon a Time...

So much of my life feels like a series of novels linked together by some characters who remain in every book while the other characters come and go. I am learning to embrace both the people who are solid and steady and the people who enter for only a few chapters. I guess I am on the whole book thing because I am starting a new novel in life and have been introduced to a new set of associates who are sure to become friends.

August 18, 2009 marks the day that I began my teaching career. Well it was the first student day anyway. I was working for free trying to get ready prior to the 18th. I am working at a high school as a special education teacher. So much to learn, so many great ideas flowing in and out of my head. You will read more than you care to as I work through notes to myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment